The German Bundestag, in cooperation with the Humboldt-University in Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin and Technische Universität Berlin, invites highly qualified young men and women who are interested in politics and who wish to play an active and responsible role in shaping the democratic future of their country to apply for an International Parliamentary Scholarship (IPS) and spend five months in Berlin.
The key component of the scholarship is the opportunity to get to know the German parliamentary system and political decision-making processes and to gain practical experience of parliamentary work during a 13-week work placement with a Member of the Bundestag. The scholarship-winners are chosen by the German Bundestag’s independent selection panel.
– Citizenship of the participating country (Montenegro)
– Completed university studies (B. A., B. S., Master or PhD degree, in justified cases, the university degree certificate may be submitted later)
– Good command of German language (minimum B2)
– Knowledge on German politics, society and history
– Under the age of 30 at the moment of the beginning of the scholarship
The deadline for application is 30 of June 2017.
The IPS Scholarship includes:
-500 euro per month;
-insurance and travel expenses.