How to book an event in EUIC
The EU Info Centre (EUIC) is a place of gathering, dialogue and good ideas, which is open to citizens, institutions, the media and NGOs who deal with EU-funded projects and/or promotion of EU values.
If you find yourself in any of these groups, you can organise various types of events in our premises, such as: press conferences, lectures, debates, round tables, exhibitions and more, on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm. You will need to fill out the application below, no later than two weeks before the event.
NOTE: All events at the EUIC are organised in accordance with the applicable epidemiological measures. The organiser of the event is obliged to provide hand disinfectants and protective masks for all participants, taking into account the permitted number of participants indoors.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE EU INFO CENTRE SUPPORT
At the EU Info Centre you can organise different types of events where technical equipment is free of charge, including the person who will operate the same. In case you would like to organise an activity/event that requires additional technical equipment, the costs will fall on the organiser of the event.
Brussels theatre seating (max 80 people); round table seating (max 30 people)Strasbourg theatre seating (max 40 people); theatre seating (20 people)
NOTE: a person skilled in working with the available equipment listed below will be available
WHAT THE ORGANISER WILL PROVIDE
Please fill in the small questionnaire for your event's purpose
NOTE: The catering/coffee break should be covered by the organisation in charge of activity.
- You are kindly asked to come a day earlier to plan the location for the catering/coffee break;
- You are kindly asked not to include any hot dishes during catering;
- Please feel free to contact us if you need any further advice concerning the catering activities;
NOTE: The photographer should be covered by the organisation in charge of the activity.
- Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance or advice concerning engagement of photographer;
- We kindly ask you to, if possible, come up with some form for your event evaluation;